(Updated: Screens) Hyrule Warriors details
Yesterday we announced the release date for the Japanese version of Hyrule Warriors. Today, thanks to the smart translators over at Neogaf, we have some details from that Famitsu spread.
- Developed by Force, Team NINJA, supervised by Aonuma
- Link, Impa, Shia were introduced in the magazine.
- The game has unexpected playable characters.
- Story: Link, who is training to be a soldier, must rescue Zelda from being kidnapped by the evil witch Shia.
- The game will have 2-player mode. One player will use TV while the other uses the GamePad.
- The GamePad will be a menu while playing alone.
- Different weapons can be equipped to change character playing style.
- Some weapons like a speedy one-handed sword or a heavy two-handed swords, which causes more damage.
- Game includes a weapon upgrade system, character growth and improvement system.
- Pricing: 7,980 yen, eShop – 6,980, ($80) Premium Box Set – 11,664 ($115)
- Premium set will include a Triforce-shaped clock and serial codes for 6 special costumes.
- Game is 70% complete and will be playable at E3 2014.