Yesterday we announced the release date for the Japanese version of Hyrule Warriors. Today, thanks to the smart translators over at Neogaf, we have some details from that Famitsu spread.
- Developed by Force, Team NINJA, supervised by Aonuma
- Link, Impa, Shia were introduced in the magazine.
- The game has unexpected playable characters.
- Story: Link, who is training to be a soldier, must rescue Zelda from being kidnapped by the evil witch Shia.
- The game will have 2-player mode. One player will use TV while the other uses the GamePad.
- The GamePad will be a menu while playing alone.
- Different weapons can be equipped to change character playing style.
- Some weapons like a speedy one-handed sword or a heavy two-handed swords, which causes more damage.
- Game includes a weapon upgrade system, character growth and improvement system.
- Pricing: 7,980 yen, eShop – 6,980, ($80) Premium Box Set – 11,664 ($115)
- Premium set will include a Triforce-shaped clock and serial codes for 6 special costumes.
- Game is 70% complete and will be playable at E3 2014.