About Justin Sharp
IGN Wii has posted some brand new images and videos. One of the videos is called “Sonic Dinosaur Trailer” and shows off some great gameplay.
I cannot wait till this comes out! It looks better …
IGN has updated the official trailer for the upcoming Wii adaptation: Medal of Honor Vanguard. Definitely worth a watch if you liked playing Call of Duty 3. Here’s hoping the controls work out well.
Source: Medal of Honor Vanguard
A cool post has been made over at the IGN Wii forums about some Twilight Princess Easter Eggs. It’s a long list of some facts and cool secrets you may or may not know about the game. Here’s the list in no specific order:
WARNING: THERE ARE SOME SPOILERS
“Here is a list of Easter Eggs in the game. Enjoy (the work of someone who goes by the name of Ecurevil…):
– After defeating an enemy, press A without moving and Link will perform the cool-looking flourish move(spinning his sword before sheathing it) like he does in cutscenes. This may only work on harder enemies.
– On Epona, press A to get the speed boost then draw your sword, Link will hold it above his head like he’s going in to battle.
– When going in to a group of enemies on Epona, you can do a quick dismount, and Link will hop off with a backflip. Similarly, if you mount Epona while running from the back, Link will hop up and speed off.
– You can talk to Epona when you’re beast Link. She tells you to hurry up and change in to your human form.
– The night sky is an accurate representation of the real night sky. Stars are the correct brightness, and constellations such as Orion and Cassiopeia. The moon moves, but the stars stay still, however.
– Hyrule in this game is geographically the same as in Ocarina of Time. (flipped horizontally for the Wii version, as we know)