About Justin Sharp
A cool post has been made over at the IGN Wii forums about some Twilight Princess Easter Eggs. It’s a long list of some facts and cool secrets you may or may not know about the game. Here’s the list in no specific order:
WARNING: THERE ARE SOME SPOILERS
“Here is a list of Easter Eggs in the game. Enjoy (the work of someone who goes by the name of Ecurevil…):
– After defeating an enemy, press A without moving and Link will perform the cool-looking flourish move(spinning his sword before sheathing it) like he does in cutscenes. This may only work on harder enemies.
– On Epona, press A to get the speed boost then draw your sword, Link will hold it above his head like he’s going in to battle.
– When going in to a group of enemies on Epona, you can do a quick dismount, and Link will hop off with a backflip. Similarly, if you mount Epona while running from the back, Link will hop up and speed off.
– You can talk to Epona when you’re beast Link. She tells you to hurry up and change in to your human form.
– The night sky is an accurate representation of the real night sky. Stars are the correct brightness, and constellations such as Orion and Cassiopeia. The moon moves, but the stars stay still, however.
– Hyrule in this game is geographically the same as in Ocarina of Time. (flipped horizontally for the Wii version, as we know)
Square Enix’s Tetsuya Nomura confirmed in an interview with Famitsu magazine that It’s a Wonderful World for the DS will be released sometime this year (in Japan). He also confirmed that there is another project in the works. However, …
Ed Boon demonstrates the latest in the fighting genre for Wii. Mortal Kombat: Armageddon for Wii promises to be a great experience with the Wiimote and nunchuk control scheme. The game can also be controlled with either the Wii’s …
IGN has posted a couple top 10 lists for the upcoming year in games. Their lists include great titles like Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and other great games. Definitely worth a read …