Developer Frozenbyte has released a demo for Nine Parchments, a co-operative blast ’em up game with RPG elements.
The demo includes three playable levels for up to four players in local co-op. The levels feature the Astral Academy tutorial level, a shimmering beach level, and even a boss fight against a gigantic Treasure Mantis.
Nine Parchments features include:
- Wield the power of the elements and master a diverse and ever-changing arsenal of spells
- Unlock new playable characters, wizard hats and magical staves
- Level up and train your characters in the magical arts, but choose your path wisely!
- Battle strange creatures & mighty bosses in a breathtakingly beautiful world, set in the Trine universe
- Online and local co-op with 1-4 players
Nine Parchments is coming to the Nintendo Switch this Holiday season. In the meantime, check out the trailer below and let us know what you think of the demo.