REDMOND, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
Dragon Ball Fusions is the latest exclusive Dragon Ball experience for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems. (Graphic: Business Wire)
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
- Dragon Ball Fusions – Dragon Ball Fusions is the latest exclusive Dragon Ball experience for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems. It’s an RPG action game that combines fighting, customization and collection elements to bring Dragon Ball to the next level. In this new world, players will discover powerful items, find warriors who can become their allies and build teams to bring into battle to see who the best fighters are.
- Virtual Console on Wii U
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask – Upon landing in the mystical world of Termina, Link must embark on an urgent quest to solve the mystery of the moon, save the world from destruction and find his way back to the peaceful land of Hyrule in just three days. In this original Nintendo 64 version of the classic adventure, use the Ocarina’s power to manipulate time and plan your schedule as you solve mind-boggling puzzles and dungeons.
- Virtual Console on Nintendo 3DS
- Breath of Fire II – You are the last member of the Dragon clan, fighting to rid the world of a growing evil. A cast of unusual and exciting companions joins you in this vibrant Super NES adventure across a wondrous land full of magic and mystery. You’ll find strange mystic items, memorable monsters and exotic locations in your quest to conquer evil. There’s strategy and spellcasting galore in the hours of compelling action and adventure that awaits you!
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Up to 50% off select games with Cyber Deals – Nintendo’s making it easy to save this season with big savings on select digital games. Fans can purchase on a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system or at Nintendo.com to download games to play over winter break. My Nintendo members also earn Gold Points on qualifying digital purchases, so it’s a win-win. This sale runs through 8:59 a.m. PT on Dec. 5.
- Celebrate Sonic’s 25th Anniversary with up to 60 percent off select digital games. This sale runs through 8:59 a.m. PT on Nov. 29. Click here to see the full list of Sonic games included.
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS
- Great deals this week include Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley, The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 and The Peanuts Movie: Snoopy’s Grand Adventure (Nintendo 3DS and Wii U), plus several more! Check out the full list of deals on Nintendo 3DS and Wii U available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
- StreetPass Weekend: Thanksgiving Edition – Celebrate the tastiest holiday of the year (and the four-day weekend that comes with it) with National StreetPass Weekend: Thanksgiving Edition. From Nov. 24 through Nov. 28, you can stop by any of 29,000+ Nintendo Zone hotspots across North America with your Nintendo 3DS family system to get the goods on games with StreetPass features and enjoy network services such as online gameplay with a free automatic-Internet connection. Bring your favorite Nintendo 3DS games with online features like Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon!
- Find a hotspot near you here: http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/nintendozone.
Also new this week:
- Octocopter: Super Sub Squid Escape (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
- Citadale (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
- 3Souls – Demo Version (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop on the Wii U console, the Nintendo 3DS family of systems and the Wii™ Shop Channel for the Wii console.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on either Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in either Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Network account.
The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points™, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel. The Nintendo DSi™ Shop offers games and applications and uses Nintendo DSi Points™. Click here for details about the recent Nintendo DSi Shop service change.
Remember that Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 2DS and Nintendo DSi feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.