REDMOND, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
In Mario Party Star Rush, think fast and have a blast with a variety of ways to party on the go or on the couch with Mario, Toad and more classic characters from the Mushroom Kingdom. (Photo: Business Wire)
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo – 3DS
- Mario Party Star Rush – Think fast and have a blast with a variety of ways to party on the go or on the couch with Mario, Toad and more classic characters from the Mushroom Kingdom. It’s always your turn as you and up to three friends roll the dice, roam the board and recruit fan-favorite allies. The bigger your party, the faster you’ll earn stars and coins in frantic mini-games. It’s instant fun for everyone. (Additional games and systems required for multiplayer mode. Sold separately.)
- Mario Party Star Rush – Party Guest Edition – Mario and friends invite you to be their party guest! Think fast and have a blast in this free version of the multiplayer portion of the Mario Party Star Rush game. Just download this for free in Nintendo eShop on your Nintendo 3DS family system, connect with a player who has the full version of the game, and enjoy all multiplayer modes with up to four players.
- Wii Retail on Wii U
- Donkey Kong Jungle Beat – Take control of Donkey Kong with the Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers as you swing, swim and battle against the fiercest jungle beasts to prove your worth. Earn combo multipliers by collecting bananas as you explore volcano caves, snowy peaks and fantastic skyscapes. Friendly animal pals can offer hints or a ride across the jungle.
- Virtual Console on Wii U
- Mario Hoops 3-on-3 – It’s a whole new ball game when the superstars from the Mushroom Kingdom and some special guests throw down on the court. Use the touch screen on the Wii U GamePad controller to execute tricky dribbles, special passes and sweet shots in this fun Nintendo DS basketball game. Collect coins for extra points. The highest score wins at the sound of the buzzer.
- Hyrule Warriors Legends – A Link Between Worlds Pack – By purchasing and downloading this new content, you get access to new playable characters Ravio and Yuga, a new Lorule Map, new outfits and an Adventure Mode map based on The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds game. You can also purchase a Season Pass for $14.99, which grants you access to the A Link Between Worlds pack and all three previously released DLC packs at a discounted price.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS
- New My Nintendo Rewards – Members of Nintendo’s rewards program can now redeem their My Nintendo points for exclusive discounts on select digital games. Games include Earthbound (Wii U and New Nintendo 3DS), Xenoblade Chronicles 3D (New Nintendo 3DS), BOXBOY! (Nintendo 3DS) and more. To see all rewards, visit https://my.nintendo.com/rewards. Fans who haven’t yet joined My Nintendo can sign up for free at https://my.nintendo.com/.
Also new this week:
- Ice Station Z (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Unlucky Mage (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Gravity+ (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
- Pinball Breakout (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
- Twisted Fusion (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop on the Wii U console, the Nintendo 3DS family of systems and the Wii™ Shop Channel for the Wii console.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on either Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in either Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Network account.
The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points™, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel. The Nintendo DSi™ Shop offers games and applications and uses Nintendo DSi Points™. Click here for details about the recent Nintendo DSi Shop service change.
Remember that Wii U, Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 2DS and Nintendo DSi feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.