This week we’re trying something new to give our readers a glimpse into the collective gaming mind of the Pure Nintendo crew.
As you may have guessed, we love gaming, and in particular, we love Nintendo. So, here’s what we’ve been up to this week. We’d love to know which games you’re playing right now too, so let us know all your latest gaming moments in the comments section.
- Kirby and the Rainbow Curse (Wii U) – I loved Kirby: Canvas Curse for the DS and I’ve been having a blast getting 100% in the Wii U follow-up.
- Ironfall: Invasion (3DS) – I’ve mostly been playing this for review purposes. Overall it’s a bit bland and repetitive but the game is free to download so it’s worth checking out at least.
- Mario vs Donkey Kong Tipping Stars (Wii U/3DS) – Again, mostly for review purposes but I have always enjoyed the Mario vs Donkey Kong games and this one looks to be one of the finest yet.
Besides the random Mario Kart 8 and Smash Bros. match, I decided to take some time to play games that I missed or never finished.
- Moon Chronicles Episode 1 (3DS) – One of the only Renegade Kid games I never played. Enjoying it so far. The sound design, for a previous DS game, is amazing.
- Super Mario 3D World (Wii U) – I know, I know, I just finished World 8.
- Majora’s Mask 3D (3DS) – I’m in the process of collecting all the heart pieces that I possibly can get before tackling the stone tower temple.
- Kirby and the Rainbow Curse (Wii U) – I’m taking my time beating the challenge stages because I don’t want to be done with the game yet!
- Captain Toad (Wii U) – A spin-off game that’s oozing with a charm all of its own – a PN favorite!
- Majoras Mask 3D (3DS) – Another PN staff member desperately trying to halt the end of Termina!
- Fantasy Life (3DS) – This has been consuming my waking life as I work to master all 12 classes. I haven’t even finished the story mode yet because I’m enjoying completing the seemingly unending task list of Riviera!
- Pokémon Shuffle (3DS) – This free puzzle game has kept me happy on my daily commute to and from work – just enough time to use up the 5 hearts.
- NES Remix (Wii U) – an older game that I’m getting back into, since I left a few levels unfinished when I first downloaded it.