Developer Crunching Koalas working with Infinite Dreams has announced that Sky Force Reloaded, the newest instalment in the Sky Force series, is heading to the Nintendo Switch this December.
Sky Force Reloaded is a modern arcade air-based shoot ’em up. Long-time fans and those new to the series can look forward to 3D graphics, intuitive controls, and a complex upgrade system.
Other features of the game include:
- Excellent gameplay accessible to players of different skill levels.
- Visually stunning 3D backgrounds and intense special effects.
- Gameplay area covering the whole screen, uncommon for vertical shmups.
- Collectable items: buff cards, assisting technicians, new aircrafts and boss trophies.
- Upgradable weapons and equipment.
- Adrenaline-packed 2 player local co-op mode.
- Weekly tournaments that take place on unique, new levels, updated every 7 days.
- High replayability with additional difficulty levels and competitive tournaments.
- Energizing soundtrack and professional voiceovers.
Sky Force Reloaded will be priced at $9.99 and will blast onto the Switch eShop this December.
In the meantime, check out the action-packed trailer below and let us know if you’re excited about playing this shooter next month.