Who knew that an indie game would be the game that a majority of the Pure Nintendo team enjoyed the most on the E3 show floor. Cloudberry Kingdom, developed by Pwnee Studios, surprised much of the team with difficult but …
Mario Kart is a favorite among many Mario and Nintendo fans. Just when the series seems to have received the best title in the franchise yet, Nintendo comes out with another Kart game that tops the last. This is no …
Many gamers have already played Rayman Legends either on a demo station at a retail store, on the Wii U eShop demo, or through the Challange app, which can also be found on the Wii U eShop. At Nintendo’s E3 …
With E3 just a little over a month away there are new rumors that the 3D Mario game hinted at during the Nintendo Direct held in Late January will be released on Wii U before October of this year. Late …
As you’ve already seen, a lot of news about Nintendo games and services that traditionally would be held until E3 is being delivered this year through Nintendo Directs, and various press events. This approach will continue between now and E3. …
EA has announced their yearly Pre-E3 press conference which will be at the Shrine Auditorium on Monday, June 10th, at 1 pm PST.
Ubisoft has already confirmed their press conference for June 10th as well but without an exact time. …
Just wanted to point something out from this podcast. In the question section of the podcast, Mat stats that the Nintendo conference later this week will probably be embargoed until next week.
- Nikkei spilled the beans on the potential of a future Nintendo DS
- Rumors have always been out there, but Nikkei is like the Wall Street Journal of Japan, so when they say something, you kind of listen.
- Updated version of Nintendo DS, adding a second touch screen, bigger screens SD card and mp3 support. Suggested faster Wi-Fi and alluded that Nintendo wants to have more connectivity like Safeco Field
- Also saying there’s a camera, Craig says the camera could also be used at the Wii’s i-Toy.
- Another theory from Craig: Save files off the Wii to the DS -> Wii’s storage solution. Bozon also thinks they’ll open up the SD card, like what Vicarious has been doing.
- Backward compatibility could be a problem with bigger screens
Mega Man 9
- Debate was going on about what score the graphics should get
- Matt thinks the graphics are outdated and kind of ugly, but it doesn’t affect the gameplay
- Craig/Bozon say it’s not a bad looking game, just a step back in technology
- Daemon doesn’t think the graphics are bad either
- Graphics score given was a 3
- In the swing of things, the whole breakdown doesn’t affect the scores as much as people think they do
- Talk about how cool the Mega Man 9 press kit is
Launch Date: Q1 2009
ESRB: T (Teen) – Violence, Some Blood
Game Type: First Person Shooter/Action
Players: Single and Multiplayer
Developer: High Voltage Software, Inc.
In a fictional near future, Washington D.C. is shaken by several strange events resulting in heightened local and national tensions. John Adams, the enigmatic leader of a shadow organization known as the Trust, realizes that the nation’s capital has come under attack by an alien race called the Drudge. A former Secret Service agent, codenamed “Mr. Ford”, is recruited to learn the origins of this attack. The answer Mr. Ford finds is not the one he expects.
The Conduit is a straightforward First Person Shooter (FPS) in the style of Halo, MOH: Heroes 2, and Resistance: Fall of Man. Players battle enemy forces in a highly detailed 3D world using a dynamic control scheme only possible on the Wii.
Activision yesterday held a press conference were the showed off some of their upcoming games, and also talked about ideas for new ones.Here are the highlights.