Kit and Krysta bring back the Debate Edition of Nintendo Minute as they put their opinions to the test and discus which game is the better Metroid between, Super …
EDMOND, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- NintendoeShop on Wii U
- Metroid Prime: Trilogy – Suit up! Your mission awaits! In this …
Despite being notably absent from last week’s E3 conference – hey, you can’t have everything, right? – there is still hope for news on a new entry in the popular …
Super Smash Bros Feat. Yungtown Part 1
Super Smash Bros Feat. Yungtown Part 2
Super Smash Bros Feat. Yungtown Part 3
Mario Super Sluggers
– The more you play it, the more you enjoy it – Bozon
– A lot of waggle
– With nunchuck you can aim, becomes a little more fun
– Arcade baseball, fun
– IGN exclusives planned throughout the week
– Nintendo still on top
– Crazy numbers since July wasn’t a huge month for Nintendo
– Bozon says that third-party games ARE selling on Wii, he had the numbers right in front of him
– Upward trend with sequels (Madden, Guitar Hero)
– Matt says there are a lot of misconceptions about sales numbers on Wii
– Tiger Woods selling best on Wii
– Some talk about Metroid Prime 3, Matt praises its graphics highly – Says art the best on Wii. Galaxy has better tech.
– Bozon thinks he likes Metroid out of the big 3, Matt still sticks by Mario Galaxy – loves music, looks good on the new screen in the IGN demo room
Nintendo Power has ranked what they believe to be the Top 20 games for all Nintendo consoles and handhelds. Do you have them all? ; )
1. The Legend of Zelda
2. Super Mario Bros. 3
3. Mega Man 2
4. Super Mario Bros.
6. Mike Tyson’s Punch-Out
8. Super Mario Bros. 2
9. Castlevania III: Dracula’s Curse
10. Ninja Gaiden
11. Mega Man 3
12. Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
15. Castlevania II: Simon’s Quest
16. Maniac Mansion
17. Bionic Commando
18. Dragon Warrior IV
19. Final Fantasy
20. Kid Icarus
1. Tetris (PC) 2. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64) 3. Doom (PC) 4. Super Mario World (SNES) 5. Guitar Hero (PS2) 6. Street Fighter II (SNES) 7. …
Here are just “Some” of the stats you can find with the new feture of the Nintendo Channel:
Super Mario Galaxy – played 5 million times at 25 hours per person.
Lostwinds – played 48,689 times at 3.4 hours per person.
Wii Sports – played 24 million hours at 33 hours per person. 21 million times played with 28 times per person
Wii Fit: Duration 20:37, 20.26 sessions
Wii Sports: Duration 30:00, over 28.44 sessions
Zelda 3: Duration 9:44, over 7.51 sessions (21,282 registered sales)
Zelda TP: Duration 50:10, over 21.36 sessions
No More Heroes: Duration 10:44, over 5.12 sessions
RE4 Wii: Duration 33:23, over 15.41 sessions
Umbrella Chronicles: Duration 14:54, over 8.61 sessions
Dr. Mario WiiWare: Duration 14:09, over 9.24 sessions (13,931 registered sales)
FF:CC My Life As A King: Duration 21:14, over 8.89 sessions (33,810 registered sales)
Star Soldier R: Not enough data/Data withheld
Everyone’s Pokemon Farm: Duration 8:03, over 17.98, but… 44,779 registered sales
VC sales information:
Konami Embargo is up Thursday, I think. Wording was a bit weird on that.
Platinum Games Madworld game is awesome and real.
No need to read this summary.
-Best of the Bunch (Launch Titles)
-Best art design then most retail games
-$10 Worth it.
-It is short. 3 hours, though you can get lost along the way.
-Its a Super Metroid presentation. You’re not told when you go into new levels.
Defend Your Castle:
-Jump in, Jump out Multiplayer. “It’s awesome, thats when the game is really fun”
-Debate if the graphics are good or bad. The intent is bad, but thats the point of the game and it works. Still gave it 3 or 4 for graphics, they are bad, but theres a charm to it. Feels like they could have done more, they just didn’t want to. Its stylized though, but its bad.
-Washington D.C. is under attack by aliens
-The All Seeing Eye, reveals hidden locations, monsters, items
-High Voltage was going to show the trailer which ign thought looked cool, but High Voltage wants to delay the public release of the trailer to make the trailer better and fix up its issues.
-Looks like Tempest
-$7, Wii-Ware Launch title
-Visuals look better on a larger screen