New details and screens have been released for Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth. The details include some information about new and returning characters as well as a little information about Shadow of the Labyrinth’s story.
Persona Q: Shadow of …
Courtroom hero Phoenix Wright returns in the release of Phoenix Wright™: Ace Attorney™ – Dual Destinies this Fall. Previously announced for the West as Ace Attorney 5, the title will be available to purchase as a digital download exclusively via …
NEW YORK, September 30, 2008 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ — Gameloft, a leading developer and publisher of video games on consoles and mobile phones, announced today the launch of three exciting new titles for the holiday season: TV Show King Party …
Just wanted to point something out from this podcast. In the question section of the podcast, Mat stats that the Nintendo conference later this week will probably be embargoed until next week.
- Nikkei spilled the beans on the potential of a future Nintendo DS
- Rumors have always been out there, but Nikkei is like the Wall Street Journal of Japan, so when they say something, you kind of listen.
- Updated version of Nintendo DS, adding a second touch screen, bigger screens SD card and mp3 support. Suggested faster Wi-Fi and alluded that Nintendo wants to have more connectivity like Safeco Field
- Also saying there’s a camera, Craig says the camera could also be used at the Wii’s i-Toy.
- Another theory from Craig: Save files off the Wii to the DS -> Wii’s storage solution. Bozon also thinks they’ll open up the SD card, like what Vicarious has been doing.
- Backward compatibility could be a problem with bigger screens
The more and more I research it, I am more and more sure, that the info that was released this weekend about the new DS is true. Yes, I am going to come out and say it, …
- Able to upgrade Rays (Main character) abilities and weapons.
- Up grades for Ray use SP points, which can be gained by gathering “SP” items from breakable container/boxes, or by helping/rescuing people.
- Upgrading weapons require BP, which you’ll gain by …