Six will rise from the Lost World. Are they friends or foes? Find out on May 29th.
During last week’s Nintendo Direct fans not only got news about Nintendo games but Sega and Sonic also got some love during the presentation. Last Friday it was announced that Nintendo and Sega formed a global partnership to bring the next three …
428 Bleach Versus Crusade The Arrangement of Haruhi Suzumiya Sonic Unleashed Samba de Amigo
Mystery Dungeon Shiren the Wanderer DS 2: Demon Castle in the Desert Phantasy Star Zero Infinite Space Seventh Dragon Shining Force Feather Culdcept …
Just wanted to point something out from this podcast. In the question section of the podcast, Mat stats that the Nintendo conference later this week will probably be embargoed until next week.
- Nikkei spilled the beans on the potential of a future Nintendo DS
- Rumors have always been out there, but Nikkei is like the Wall Street Journal of Japan, so when they say something, you kind of listen.
- Updated version of Nintendo DS, adding a second touch screen, bigger screens SD card and mp3 support. Suggested faster Wi-Fi and alluded that Nintendo wants to have more connectivity like Safeco Field
- Also saying there’s a camera, Craig says the camera could also be used at the Wii’s i-Toy.
- Another theory from Craig: Save files off the Wii to the DS -> Wii’s storage solution. Bozon also thinks they’ll open up the SD card, like what Vicarious has been doing.
- Backward compatibility could be a problem with bigger screens
Wii Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility Pipe Mania We Cheer
DS HamTaro Ham-Ham Challenge Pipe Mania Animal Paradise Margot’s Word Brain Pop Cutie! Street Fashion Simulation Princess Debut Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood Unsolved Crimes
Samba De Amigo and Sonic Chronicles! 09/28/2008 Join us on Sunday, September 28 from 12pm to 4pm as we celebrate the pre-release of BioWare’s Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood, exclusively on the Nintendo DS. As a special bonus for …
Wario Land: Shake It!
Pro: – well-designed levels – fun moves (especially motion controlled actions) – side puzzles/bonus missions provide extra difficulty – animation is great – good bosses
Con: – slow-paced – few enemies can do much damage to …