Warning: The following video may contain content inappropriate for younger audiences or some work environments. The video is provided for entertainment purposes and should be viewed at your own risk.
This week’s releases on the European eShop have been announced, and its another diverse week featuring some big releases like Watch Dogs and Sonic Boom, among the usual Virtual Console …
BETHESDA, Md. & REDMOND, Wash.–The Wii™ experience is just beginning for Marriott and Renaissance guests, who can now choose from 20 games, including the popular Mario Kart™ Wii, Super Mario Galaxy™, and Wii Sports™ as well as the revolutionary fitness game, Wii Fit™. In a lodging industry first, Marriott International, Inc. is piloting a new specially built Wii hotel game system from Nintendo in select guest rooms and lounges. Wii systems are available at six Marriott and Renaissance properties:
* New York Marriott Marquis
* Renaissance New York Hotel Times Square
* Boston Marriott Cambridge
* Bethesda (Md.) Marriott Suites
* Annapolis (Md.) Marriott Waterfront
* JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa, Phoenix (Lounge only)
– When asked what they liked to do the most, the eight teens, which was split 50/50 when it came to gender, and aged between 14-17, all answered that they like to hang with friends. They all enjoyed gaming, but it wasn’t a priority, so they weren’t hardcore gamers to say the least.
– Every single one of them had access to a Wii. Either they owned one or had a family member that has one. All the girl games, plus one guy owned theirs. Of the remaining dudes, two of them had a Xbox 360 as their main console, while the last one mostly payed games on his laptop. Three of the girls also had 360s at home, though it was not specified if it was theirs or a family members. No one had a PS3.
Happy birthday Nintendo! Some of you are reading this and are wondering; 119? Wow, how is Nintendo that old. Well my young padawans, the answer can be found for you below. Enjoy reading about the long history of Nintendo after the Jump. How about three mighty big cheers for our favorite company!
Mega Man 9
– Debate was going on about what score the graphics should get
– Matt thinks the graphics are outdated and kind of ugly, but it doesn’t affect the gameplay
– Craig/Bozon say it’s not a bad looking game, just a step back in technology
– Daemon doesn’t think the graphics are bad either
– Graphics score given was a 3
– In the swing of things, the whole breakdown doesn’t affect the scores as much as people think they do
– Talk about how cool the Mega Man 9 press kit is
European national news paper “Te Independent” has put together this list of what they believe is the 50 best games on the market.
* Wii Sports
* Halo 3
* Fallout 3
* Rock Band
* Burnout Paradise
* Dr Kawashima’s Brain Training / Sight Training
* Gears of War
* Guild Wars
* Rez HD
* Mario Kart Wii
* Sid Meier’s Civilization Revolution
* Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
* Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock
* Project Gotham Racing 4
* Medieval 2: Total War
* Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
* World of Warcraft
* Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2