I’m pretty sure its safe to say that I wasn’t the only Nintendo fan that had a Game Boy. That fantastic little (actually, kinda big) grey brick was the perfect source of entertainment when it came to gaming on the …
Looking for a new house? How about a castle? The Legend of Zelda’s Hyrule Castle can be yours for the low,low price of $113,807,400! Live in a luxurious fantasy castle in every gamer’s dreams! Visit the Movoto.com real estate blog …
Yesterday Nintendo announced the first new Zelda game on the Nintendo 3DS. Yesterday the unofficial name, which seemed to be more tied with the Japanese version, was A Link to the Past 2. Here’s what NOA Bill Trinen had to …
Pure Nintendo Reporter, Nate Sylvia, caught up with Patrick Thorpe, head editor of Hyrule Historia, to ask some questions about the book, Zelda, and the future of Dark Horse Books.
Nintendo’s “The Legend Of Zelda: Symphony Of The Goddesses” Concert Tour Announces Special In-Store Event In New York!August 29, 2012 | Justin Sharp
Exclusive Event Will Occur on September 14, 2012 at 6:00pm Nintendo World Store at 10 Rockefeller Plaza NEW YORK, New York – August 29, 2012 – Based on one of the most popular and beloved games of all time, “The …
BETHESDA, Md. & REDMOND, Wash.–The Wii™ experience is just beginning for Marriott and Renaissance guests, who can now choose from 20 games, including the popular Mario Kart™ Wii, Super Mario Galaxy™, and Wii Sports™ as well as the revolutionary fitness game, Wii Fit™. In a lodging industry first, Marriott International, Inc. is piloting a new specially built Wii hotel game system from Nintendo in select guest rooms and lounges. Wii systems are available at six Marriott and Renaissance properties:
* New York Marriott Marquis
* Renaissance New York Hotel Times Square
* Boston Marriott Cambridge
* Bethesda (Md.) Marriott Suites
* Annapolis (Md.) Marriott Waterfront
* JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa, Phoenix (Lounge only)
According to French site, Gamekyo, Nintendo will show off a game that, quote, “everyone is waiting for”:
“We can announce today that Nintendo will reveal a new game for the Wii during this event which is actually …
- When asked what they liked to do the most, the eight teens, which was split 50/50 when it came to gender, and aged between 14-17, all answered that they like to hang with friends. They all enjoyed gaming, but it wasn’t a priority, so they weren’t hardcore gamers to say the least.
- Every single one of them had access to a Wii. Either they owned one or had a family member that has one. All the girl games, plus one guy owned theirs. Of the remaining dudes, two of them had a Xbox 360 as their main console, while the last one mostly payed games on his laptop. Three of the girls also had 360s at home, though it was not specified if it was theirs or a family members. No one had a PS3.
Happy birthday Nintendo! Some of you are reading this and are wondering; 119? Wow, how is Nintendo that old. Well my young padawans, the answer can be found for you below. Enjoy reading about the long history of Nintendo after the Jump. How about three mighty big cheers for our favorite company!
European national news paper “Te Independent” has put together this list of what they believe is the 50 best games on the market.
* Wii Sports
* Halo 3
* Fallout 3
* Rock Band
* Burnout Paradise
* Dr Kawashima’s Brain Training / Sight Training
* Gears of War
* Guild Wars
* Rez HD
* Mario Kart Wii
* Sid Meier’s Civilization Revolution
* Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
* Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock
* Project Gotham Racing 4
* Medieval 2: Total War
* Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
* World of Warcraft
* Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2
September 18, 2008 – Washington, DC – Shigeru Miyamoto, senior managing director of Nintendo Co., Ltd., will be receiving the 2009 ESA Champion Award at the annual “Nite to Unite for Kids” dinner, sponsored by the ESA Foundation, the Entertainment Software Association’s charitable arm. “Nite to Unite for Kids” is the computer and video game industry’s premiere fundraising event, benefiting children’s charities across America.
“Miyamoto-san truly has defined video games as we know them today,” said Michael D. Gallagher, president and CEO of the ESA, which represents U.S. computer and video game publishers. “With his remarkable creativity and passion for fun, family entertainment, Miyamoto-san and his team at Nintendo have produced many iconic games that appeal to audiences of all ages.”
‘From Bags to Riches’ Includes DS Systems with Fashion Handbag Rentals
REDMOND, Wash., Sept. 17, 2008 – Women who prefer the hottest designer handbags draped over their arms will now be able to have the hottest portable video game system at their fingertips as well. Nintendo has partnered with From Bags to Riches, a popular online handbag-rental service, to include stylish and colorful Nintendo DS™ systems and games with some rentals through the end of 2008.
From Bags to Riches subscribers will have the chance to borrow a Nintendo DS and games, free of charge, with a 30-day rental of one of From Bags to Riches’ featured handbags from such coveted designers as Prada, Tory Burch, Gucci and Juicy Couture. Consumers can choose the handbag and Nintendo DS that best suit their taste on FromBagstoRiches.com. After the conclusion of the rental period, consumers simply return the Nintendo DS along with the bag.