Command your game audio.
NACON, parent of the RIG audio brand, has announced availability of the dual wireless RIG 600 PRO HS headset. Featuring low-latency 2.4GHz wireless and Bluetooth, the 600 PRO allows players to game wirelessly on the Nintendo Switch, as well as PlayStation, Xbox, PC and Mobile.
The 600 PRO HS boasts a chat-optimized microphone that discreetly folds into the earcup when not in use. The integrated flip-to-mute function further enhances versatility, allowing gamers to take calls and communicate with their squad seamlessly.
The RIG 600 PRO HS features:
- Dual-mode wireless with 2.4GHz USB-C adapter and Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity.
- High-quality game audio from bass-boosted 40mm high-sensitivity drivers.
- Tuned chamber acoustics for balanced audio.
- A mic that discretely folds into the earcup when on the go.
- All-day comfort via light weight ear cups wrapped in breathable fabric.
- A virtually unbreakable and plush-cushioned headband.
- The 600 PRO Navigator companion app available for advanced customization.
- Up to 24-hour Bluetooth battery life.
- Up to 18-hour 2.4GHz battery life.
- Recharge via USB-C port (cable included).
The RIG 600 PRO HS is available today at GameStop, Walmart, and BestBuy for a suggested retail price of $99.99. For more information, visit www.riggaming.com/600-pro-series.