It’s that time of week – the weekend is finally here! The Pure Nintendo team is ready for some serious game time and we’ve compiled our own playlist of games in progress. But what’s on your gaming agenda recently?
Check out our full playlist below and let us know which games you’re playing right now.
- Animal Crossing New Leaf (3DS): been playing this religiously everyday. My house has almost all of the extensions, thanks to my cash in on my last town. The bells are still pouring in. Now it’s time to decorate the town and build some public works projects!
- Donkey Kong Country (3DS VC): Made it all the way to Chimp Caverns. DKC is seriously one of the best games of all time in my opinion. From the amazing soundtrack to the graphics that were ahead of their time. So awesome.
- Disney Magical World 2 (3DS): Still exploring and trying to figure everything out. I’m really enjoying the customization and seeing Disney characters from some of my favorite movies :)
- Dangerous Roads (3DS eShop): A budget game that I’m playing for review, which should post next week.
- Just Dance 2017 (Wii U): Still dancing, and honestly feeling some positive results from the increased exercise. Will probably be checking out some of the earlier editions before long. If you’re still on the fence, check out my Just Dance review.
- Miitomo (mobile): With the new update I went ahead and reinstalled Miitomo.
- Never Alone (Wii U eShop): I grabbed this game on sale recently, as it had been on my wish list for a while. Playing through it cooperatively, and enjoying the documentary style educational vids as a bonus.
- Mario Party Star Rush (3DS): Want to know what I think of the latest Mario Party? Please check out my Mario Party Star Rush review.
- Pokémon Moon (3DS): Been playing this for a review and loving every second of it. Pokémon fans will definitely be in for a treat this time around. Be sure to check out my Pokémon Moon review to see all my thoughts on the Alola region.
- Rhythm Heaven Megamix and soon to be Pokemon Moon. Rhythm Heaven has helped remind me why the rhythm game genre has a place on a handheld such as the 3DS. The rhythm games are not only quirky and challenging, but catchy enough in tune to make you tap your feet to the beat endlessly.
- Fire Emblem: Fates (3DS): Didn’t really make it to Chapter 27 this week, instead did a castle battle and lost … badly.
- Pokémon GO (mobile): Yep, still playing. Yep, still on level 22. Pretty low level of excitement this week, but did my daily catches to ensure I got those bonus points.
- SDK Spriter (Wii U eShop): I really enjoyed the sprite creation aspects of this game. Check out my SDK Spriter review for more details!
What do you think of our list this week? Are you into anything retro at the moment, or busy playing something brand new? Let us know your own playlists in the comments section.