Nintendo UK has confirmed via their Facebook page that the first Game Boy Advance title to hit the Wii U Virtual Console will be Advance Wars. The immensely popular Game …
I Never Finished The Simpsons Game, mostly because the game itself sucked. The Cut scenes were something that made it somewhat worth while, but why not just watch them …
– 8 player online multiplayer
– Mii support
– 4 players from same console online at once
– Matt & Bozon are psyched, sounds fun
– Awesome, fun game, but still has some flaws and old issues – Matt
– Still a step up from previous games
The British Academy well be held March 10th at London Hilton on Park Lane
ACTION & ADVENTURE
For games that are predominantly action, adventure or a combination of the two genres. This category includes RPGs.
For achievement in visual art and animation across all genres.
For the year’s best game.
For games which are played casually, or on a more social basis. This would include puzzle games, music games, DVD games, social networking site-based games, card games and board games playable on a home computer or console.
The ability of a game to captivate and engage a user’s attention and provide a truly compelling experience.
E3 is just around the corner. Everyone has already begun speculating about what Nintendo has up their sleeve. We know just about nothing of what they have to announce. Many believe a new Zelda announcement or even a new Nintendo handheld. So after talking to Justin about these two speculations, I decided to look up the facts regarding Zelda and Nintendo handheld released dates. This possible could give us a clue of when Nintendo will announce a new Zelda game or even a new DS.
How long has it been since Twilight Princess was announced? The DS was announced how long after the GBA was released? How many years were there between the releases of Wind Waker and Twilight Princess? Follow the jump to find out.
– Underwhelming – comes very late after other versions, the great features aren’t in the Wii version
– Can’t make own band members
– Drums not wireless – there was an error on the press release
– Sub-par stereo sound
– Visuals “updated” – looks like they’re tweaking with the system
– 5 on 5 mode – easier to play – ex: throw automatically
– Call Your Shot: Draw own shots – can do this online
– Overall, gameplay more fast, “arcadey” – Bozon says this isn’t a bad thing
– Core football isn’t gimped (not too much missing from other versions)
– Hardcore gamers will go for the 360 version, casual gamers will go for the Wii version
– From Ubisoft (2005 remake), another shooter
– Launch title – 1000 points
– WiiWare could end up with a lot of shooters
– Needs to be faster, more enemies
Castle of Shikigami III
– Great according to Daemon
– Vertical shooter
– Fun, also good for kids
– A bit overpriced
– Good party game
– Currently embargoed, review tomorrow
– Upcoming events at Sega, Ubisoft, Konami – news out of those events probable
– IGN will have 1 exclusive, Friday – Craig: “Pretty big,” unannounced – Wii & DS game, based off distinct property – video, screenshots
-Washington D.C. is under attack by aliens
-The All Seeing Eye, reveals hidden locations, monsters, items
-High Voltage was going to show the trailer which ign thought looked cool, but High Voltage wants to delay the public release of the trailer to make the trailer better and fix up its issues.
-Looks like Tempest
-$7, Wii-Ware Launch title
-Visuals look better on a larger screen