Just a reminder “Nintendo Voice” is the new name for IGN podcast.
– Coming out in June, 63 songs (5 exclusive), offline multiplayer, in stereo
– Missing important features – downloadable content, online – yet, still costs the same
– Basically a port of PS2 version
– Rushing the game
– Launching in Japan tomorrow
– Videos, interface, etc. will be available
Final Okami version in office
– 16 X 9 mode is perfect
– Runs at 30 FPS, sometimes dips
– Good, not better than Twilight Princess
– Better looking on Wii than on PS2
IGN Voice Chat Summary is the new name for the Wiik in review podcast.
-1.4 Million copies in 8 days
-1.8 Wii units produced every month
-875,000 Day 1
Obscure: The Aftermath:
-480i, 4:3, 60fps, $29
-Stiff Animation in parts
-Drop in, drop out 2 player.
Pro Evolution Soccer:
-8.6, “absolutely killer, absolutely sick”
-2 Players, online, great sports game in general, “using the wiimote is badass”
Wii Love Golf:
-Online mode for America with Mii usage.
-Zak and Wiki character.
-The game could be Kid Icarus, they know it exists, but it could not be.
-They hope its not Kirby,Icarus or DK, the games they already know about. Do hope its Pikmin or something else cool, unknown or new
Mario Kart Wii:
-Battle Mode. Fun. Going to be the main draw for people.
-They have a remake of block fort, but its not quite block fort, 70% old block fort.
-They like the DK skate park
-Sand level, Swamp Level, Snes Mario Kart battle level 4.
-Battle mode team based 12 players is badass’d
-Online looks like you’ll be forced either red or blue team
July 12, 2007 – Every time we chat with Nintendo’s famous producer, Shigeru Miyamoto, we bring up at least one franchise we’d like to see remade for the company’s current-generation …