I’m not sure about this list as it’s not officially from the E3 expo website, or in a press release form. It’s from a PS fan site that is updating the list as E3 draws closer, so take some of the titles ‘confirmation’ with a grain of salt.
Capcom USA Inc.
Spyborgs (Wii) – Confirmed
Neo Pets Puzzle Adventure (Wii, PC) – Confirmed
Dragonology (DS, Wii) – Confirmed
Wizardology (DS, Wii) – Confirmed
Lego Indy – 7, 7 Boom Blox – 8.5, 8 We Love Golf – 6, 6.25 Blast Works – 8, 8.25 Final Fantasy Tactics A2 – 8.75, 9.25
Portly plumber Mario can lay claim to being the greatest gaming icon of all time, beating off stiff competition from the likes of Master Chief, Solid Snake, Lara Croft and Sonic the Hedgehog in GAME.co.uk’s Greatest Games of All Time vote and securing an impressive 11% of the overall top 100.
His 1995 Super Mario 64 at number 5 is his highest ranked title, while other Mario games in the top 25 include Mario Kart Wii at number 13, the beloved NES (and later SNES) platformer Super Mario Bros. 3 at 16 and the stunning Nintedo Wii game Super Mario Galaxy at 21.
In comparison, arch-rival Sonic the Hedgehog’s best entry is at number 19, while only three Sonic titles made the cut, one of which, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games, also stars the moustachioed, squeaky-voiced Nintendo mascot.
1 Call of Duty 4 (Multiformat)
2 Zelda Ocarina of Time (N64)
3 Final Fantasy VII (PSone)
4 Grand Theft Auto IV (Multiformat)
5 Super Mario 64 (N64)
6 007 Goldeneye (N64)
7 Halo 3 (Xbox 360)
8 Metal Gear Solid (PSone)
9 Half Life 2 (Multiformat)
– They talk about the iPhone 3G and Super Monkey Ball
– Bozon thinks the iPhone will become a good gaming platform
– Craig wants an air hockey game for iPhone like the demo that was shown at E3 a while back
– NCAA and Top Spin coverage coming tomorrow
– Madden 09 is looking good and has good Wiimote capabilities, feels like PES08
– Matt says it’s running at 30FPS, but “really solid,” looks noticeably better than 08
– Rock Band guitar is wireless and drums are wired, take up both USBs
– The Guitar Hero guitar won’t work on Rock Band Wii
– Hulk for Wii is horrible, has “epic fog” like in Superman 64, controls suck
– Tiger Woods > We Love Golf
– Craig downloaded My Pokemon Ranch, he can’t “find a game in there”
– The game will give you missions where you catch ___ Pokemon and bring them back
– Spyborgs is built heavily around co-op play
– Damon says it’s like a combination of Ratchet & Clank and Lego Star Wars, isn’t very excited about it
– Star Wars: Force Unleashed doesn’t look hideous, though they think some of it is bullshots
– Tenchu for Wii “came out of nowhere,” hasn’t been good since the first game, though it looks decent
– Wild Earth is basically Afrika if you “put on glasses with vasoline on them and if you were really drunk and your whole world looked sluggish,” like Pokemon Snap