Have you ever wanted to fix flats with your friends? Well today Publisher All In! Games and developer The Knights of Unity announced Tools Up, “a top-down action game about fixing flats with friends”.
Currently there is no release date, aside from “Later this year”.
I’m personally really excited by this news because, for some odd reason, I’ve always wanted to fix a flat in a video-game (just not in real life, because that requires work)… don’t judge me.
Here is an overview of Tools Up, as well as the trailer for the game:
Gather up to 4 players for this fun couch co-op experience for people of all skills! Renovate the apartments in the mysterious skyscraper while the tenants are away. Be sure to follow their wishes left behind on the blueprints. Tear off wallpapers, bring down walls, bust down doors, and cover the floor with vibrant carpets and panels – just be sure to do it in time and clean up after yourself!
– Four characters when you start but so many more to unlock and love!
– Afraid of messing up the game for fellow players? Don’t be! Tools Up! lets you take whatever part you want!
– Remember that only the person holding the blueprint can change camera angles. Use it for good… OR FOR EVIL.
– Face other fast-developing corporations: defeat cunning AI players through various victory conditions.
– Each campaign mission is unlocked in Party Mode for you and your friends to master!
Source: All in! Games PR
Have you ever wanted to fix a flat? Is this a day one purchase for you? It definitely is for me. We’d love to hear your feedback in the comments section below, or on our various social media pages.