During last week’s Nintendo Direct fans not only got news about Nintendo games but Sega and Sonic also got some love during the presentation. Last Friday it was announced that Nintendo and Sega formed a global partnership to bring the next three …
With E3 just a little over a month away there are new rumors that the 3D Mario game hinted at during the Nintendo Direct held in Late January will be released on Wii U before October of this year. Late …
BETHESDA, Md. & REDMOND, Wash.–The Wii™ experience is just beginning for Marriott and Renaissance guests, who can now choose from 20 games, including the popular Mario Kart™ Wii, Super Mario Galaxy™, and Wii Sports™ as well as the revolutionary fitness game, Wii Fit™. In a lodging industry first, Marriott International, Inc. is piloting a new specially built Wii hotel game system from Nintendo in select guest rooms and lounges. Wii systems are available at six Marriott and Renaissance properties:
* New York Marriott Marquis
* Renaissance New York Hotel Times Square
* Boston Marriott Cambridge
* Bethesda (Md.) Marriott Suites
* Annapolis (Md.) Marriott Waterfront
* JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa, Phoenix (Lounge only)
According to French site, Gamekyo, Nintendo will show off a game that, quote, “everyone is waiting for”:
“We can announce today that Nintendo will reveal a new game for the Wii during this event which is actually …
01 (03) [WII] Wii Fit (Nintendo) 02 (04) [WII] Mario Kart Wii (Nintendo) 03 (01)  Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (Lucasarts) 04 (02) [PS3] Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (Lucasarts) 05 (__)  Brothers In Arms: Hell’s Highway …
Bomberman Blast Info Video Art Style: ORBIENT Info Video Mario Super Sluggers: Mike Torrez vs Bucky Dent LEGO Batman: The Videogame Info Video Rock Band 2 Info Video Lost in Blue: Shipwrecked Info Video DanceDanceRevolution: HOTTEST PARTY 2 N+ …
- When asked what they liked to do the most, the eight teens, which was split 50/50 when it came to gender, and aged between 14-17, all answered that they like to hang with friends. They all enjoyed gaming, but it wasn’t a priority, so they weren’t hardcore gamers to say the least.
- Every single one of them had access to a Wii. Either they owned one or had a family member that has one. All the girl games, plus one guy owned theirs. Of the remaining dudes, two of them had a Xbox 360 as their main console, while the last one mostly payed games on his laptop. Three of the girls also had 360s at home, though it was not specified if it was theirs or a family members. No one had a PS3.
01. [NDS] Pokemon Platinum (Nintendo) 315,000 / 1,278,000 02. [NDS] Dragonball DS (Namco Bandai) 72,000 / NEW 03. [NDS] Rhythm Tengoku Gold (Nintendo) 63,000 / 787,000 04. [PS3] Trusty Bell (Namco Bandai) 34,000 / NEW 05. [NDS] Quiz Magic Academy …
Happy birthday Nintendo! Some of you are reading this and are wondering; 119? Wow, how is Nintendo that old. Well my young padawans, the answer can be found for you below. Enjoy reading about the long history of Nintendo after the Jump. How about three mighty big cheers for our favorite company!