It’s not unreasonable to assume fans of Animal Crossing would also be fans of Sanrio franchises such as Hello Kitty and Cinnamoroll, so this newly announced crossover is about as perfect as can be. On July 11th, in-game items featuring Sanrio characters will be coming to Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp on iOS and Android devices.
For a limited time, Pocket Camp players will be able to obtain sofas, beds, hats, dresses, etc. that feature characters from the aforementioned Hello Kitty and Cinnamoroll, as well as Pompompurin, Little Twin Stars, Keroppi and more. The Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Sanrio Characters Collection event will also see Sanrio characters featured in weeks of in-game rewards and events:
- A Hello Kitty bow special in-game gift will be given to all Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp players.
- From July 11 to July 22, a Gyroidite Scavenger Hunt will allow players to make limited-time in-game Hello Kitty amenities and Sanrio Characters tees.
- Fortune cookies in the Sanrio Characters Craft Collection will come packed with rewards.
- Players can participate in Sanrio Characters Goals #1 for rewards such as animal maps and fortune cookies.
The Sanrio character items will be rolled out gradually, as follows:
- Items Collection #1 will launch on July 11 and will feature Hello Kitty and Cinnamoroll.
- Items Collection #2 will launch In late July, featuring Pompompurin and My Melody.
- Items Collection #3 will launch in early August, featuring Little Twin Stars and Keroppi.
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is available now for iOS and Android devices. For more information, visit ac-pocketcamp.com.