Format: Nintendo DS™
Launch Date: Nov. 10, 2008
ESRB: E (Everyone) – Comic Mischief and Mild Cartoon Violence
Game Type: Action Adventure
Become a Pokémon Ranger and protect nature, rescue people and help Pokémon in need.
• Pokémon Ranger is a unique action-adventure series that features a fun, different way to capture Pokémon with the Nintendo DS stylus, which controls an item called the Capture Stylerin the game. Players circle the Pokémon they want to catch by drawing circles around them on the touch screen. When you complete certain Quests, the Ranger Union awards you with power-ups, which add new upgrades and functions to your Capture Styler, allowing you to advance as you work to eventually become a Top Ranger (the most revered Ranger of all).
• Now you can partner with a variety of different Pokémon of each type to complete Missions—giving you many options on how to approach different challenges. Every Pokémon is different, and capturing a Pokémon allows you to use its abilities to overcome various obstacles and challenges you will face along the way. The job of a Pokémon Ranger is never done: your duties will include fighting wildfires, rescuing people or even delivering an important package.
Format: Wii™Launch Date: Holiday 2008ESRB: RP (Rating Pending)Game Type: Community SimulationAccessories: WiiSpeak microphone (sold separately)Players: 1-4 alternating, 2-4 simultaneous via Nintendo® Wi-Fi ConnectionDeveloper: Nintendo
KEY INFORMATIONIf …
Launch Date: Aug. 25, 2008
ESRB: E (Everyone) – Comic Mischief
Game Type: Sports
Developer: Namco Bandai
Let the Wii Remote™ controller be your bat as you join Mario™, Luigi™, Peach™ and the rest of the gang in a rocking, socking baseball extravaganza.
• Newcomers to gaming or sports titles will be up and running on Mario Super Sluggers in no time. Simply swing the Wii Remote to smack a home run, or use a pitching motion to toss the ball over the plate.
• Two, three or four players can pick up Wii Remote controllers and challenge one another to a full baseball game or compete in a host of baseball-themed mini-games. There’s even a home run hitting contest.
• Mario Super Sluggers boasts more than 40 playable characters, all Nintendo favorites. The single-player adventure mode allows the player to explore Baseball Kingdom, tackle dozens of fun baseball challenges and unlock new characters that can be used in any mode. You can also play with your Mii™ characters in Exhibition, Toy Field and Minigame modes.
Launch Date: Sept. 22, 2008
ESRB: E (Everyone) – Comic Mischief, Mild Cartoon Violence
Game Type: Platformer
Developer: GOOD-FEEL, Ltd.
Wario™, Nintendo’s greedy, uncouth and rude anti-hero, returns to his roots. The Wario Land series is where Wario first appeared, and it’s back in all its side-scrolling, platform-jumping glory.
• With the Wii Remote™ controller turned sideways, veterans and newcomers alike can run, jump and smash their way through hectic side-scrolling stages. By shaking the Wii Remote, you can shake down your enemies, free coins from treasure bags and even cause earthquakes.
• Each stage is a masterfully crafted side-scrolling obstacle course of puzzles, enemies and assorted hazards. Every stage holds numerous secrets and treasures to discover (and steal). And each stage has multiple “missions” to keep you coming back again and again to unlock everything, collect more coins or just improve your best time.
• Wario returns to form, with all the jumping, power-dashing and butt-stomping we’ve come to expect. This is surly Wario at his finest.
* Call of Duty 5
* Guitar Hero World Tour
* Madagascar Escape 2 Africa
* Quantum of Solace: The Game
* Spider-Man®: Web of Shadows
* Touch Darts
American Game Factory
* Bratz Kidz™ – Slumber Party
* Bratz Ponyz™ 2
* Build-A-Bear Workshop� A Friend Fur All Seasons
* Rubik’s� World
* Zenses™ – Ocean Edition and Zenses™ – Rainforest Edition