Colors Live is live on Nintendo Switch
I'll see your true colors shining through.
Nighthawk Interactive has announced that Colors Live, the sequel to the critically acclaimed painting Nintendo 3DS game, Colors! 3D, is now available exclusively on Nintendo Switch. Developed by Collecting Smiles, Colors Live is a digital sketchbook for artists of all skill levels.
A big difference between Colors Live and other painting apps is the pressure sensitive Colors SonarPen that comes with the $49.99 physical copy edition available at retailers such as Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, Target and Walmart. The complete experience is based on modern painting techniques originally developed for professional drawing tablets, offering players the flexibility to sketch, paint or draw in their very own portable art studio.
Colors Live includes:
- Colors SonarPen – A pressure-sensitive pen providing a natural painting experience with fully customizable stroke thickness and/or opacity.
- Colors Quest – A brand-new game mode that challenges users to level up their skills by painting every day to a set theme while bound to various rules.
- Colors Gallery – Players can upload creations to Colors Gallery, a community sharing hub which has received over four million painting uploads and counting. Follow friends and discover talented artists to share Colors Live creations with the world.
- Colors Playback – Every painting created in Colors Live stores the entire creative process allowing users to watch and learn from other creators through playback for any of the millions of paintings available in the gallery.
- Updates – Colors Live was created to be continually updated over time to offer players new drawing tools, new challenges and more ways to interact with friends and followers.
For more information on Colors Live, visit colorslive.com. Be sure to visit the gallery while you’re there!