COMMANDO: STEEL DISASTER WEBSITE GOES LIVE!!
Sheffield, England – June 13th, 2008 – Video games publisher Lexicon Entertainment today announce that the Commando: Steel Disaster website is now live and can be viewed at:
Due for a July 2008 release you play as the heroic Storm who must put an end to an evil organisation called Rattlesnake. Of course, you get to do this with a range of heavy weaponry and Lexicon assures us there are plenty of different weapons and pick-ups – each with its own attack method and power. Plus, some guns can be used to find secret items.
Shoot, jump, throw and roll into action as you battle though each of the five missions and the two extra hidden mission. Each mission has various beautifully crafted environments all culminating in an epic boss fight.
Mow down wave after wave of animated enemy and use the various
vehicles to destroy the enemy’s gun ships and tanks in this extreme
test of any gamers skill.
• Highly stylized graphics with slick animations
• Get behind the wheel of various vehicles
• Complex boss battles and 20 different types of enemy
• Pick up 10 different types of weaponry
• Destructible terrain and weather conditions
• Discover hidden missions and find the data disks
For more information, screens and videos please visit: