As many Nintendo fans are starting to realize, with every E3 comes new games, and with every new game, comes new Amiibo. This year is no different, as Nintendo has already shown off a variety of brand new Amiibo during their E3 Treehouse Live presentation. For easy reference, here is a list of all the Amiibo announced so far.
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild: Amiibo figurines for the champions Daruk, Mipha, Revali, and Urbosa will be released in the near future. While these new Amiibo will be compatible with the DLC planed for Breath of the Wild, Nintendo has yet to reveal what exactly these figures unlock.
- Super Mario Odyssey: Mario, Princess Peach, and Bowser will get Amiibos, and each one will feature their wedding outfits in the game. These figures will be compatible with Super Mario Odyssey.
- Metroid: Samus Returns: Two new Amiibo featuring the famous bounty hunter herself, as well as the Metroid alien lifeforms were revealed by Nintendo. The Metroid Amiibo will feature a squishy body, giving it a more realistic feel. Both Amiibo will be compatible with the 3DS game releasing this September.
- Fire Emblem Warriors: Amiibo for Fire Emblem characters Tiki and Chrom were announced, and both will be compatible with Fire Emblem Warriors.
- Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser’s Minions: A Goomba and Koopa Troopa Amiibo were revealed along with the remake of this fan favorite GBA RPG. Along with the previously released Boo Amiibo, these figures can be used in the brand new Bowser’s Minions mode.
As new Amiibo are announced and their functionalities revealed, we’ll be sure to update this post, so keep your eyes glued to PureNintendo.com. For now, which Amiibo figures are you excited for? Will you be getting any of them? Tell us in a comment!
(Enjoy what we do here at Pure Nintendo? Consider becoming a Patreon and help bring back our print magazines!)