Elebits: The Adventures of Kai and Zero Fact Sheet
Publisher: Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
Developer: Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd.
Platform: Nintendo DS™
Rated: E (Mild Cartoon Violence)
Release Date: January 6, 2009
Multiplayer: 1 – 4 players
Brief Game Description:
Enter into an extraordinary game of hide and seek in this exciting sequel to Elebits! Kai and Zero have been swept off to a magical land and must finish the challenges ahead, to get back home. Seek out the mischievous little Omega Elebits that hold supernatural powers and give you the ability to complete puzzle quests. The more you play the stronger you become as you capture Omega Elebits providing you with incredible magic abilities to solve tasks. Find, capture and befriend the Elebits, raise them and embark on a magical journey using their combined powers to battle through amazing adventures and find a way back home!
• Solve challenging puzzles in order to find and capture over 20 mysterious Omega Elebits
• Players problem solving abilities increase the more they explore, capture and raise their Elebits
• Battle 7 bosses by utilizing each of the Omega Elebits’ special powers to defeat them
• Use Kai’s capture gun and find numerous upgrades to capture the elusive Elebits
• Utilize each of the Omega Elebits’ special powers in order to solve puzzles, reveal hidden paths, freeze flowing water, turn darkness into light, levitate rocks and much more
• Connect via Wi-Fi and battle up to four friends in a head-to-head Elebits capture battle