Evasive Space Website Launches with Official Video Trailer
CHICAGO – Dec. 16, 2008
YUKE’S Company of America today announced the launch of the official website for Evasive Space, a top-down space action/adventure title for WiiWare™ developed by High Voltage Software. The new website highlights all features found within the game and includes the official trailer providing an in-depth look at the game mechanics and challenges that lie within. You will be using the infrared capabilities of the Wii Remote™ to pilot Konki on timed and collection-based missions in a race to save the universe from Dr. Dark Matter, confronting many obstacles along the way across a variety of intergalactic environments for an experience that will challenge your reflexes.
Key features of the game include:
– Guide Konki through 20 hazardous space time and collection based missions spanning four differently themed worlds
– Deftly pilot your ship with innovative use of the Wii Remote’s infrared pointer capabilities
– Pick up items and ship upgrades to enhance skills and increase your chances for survival
– Six different four person multiplayer matches locally on your home console
– Compete for best times with Nintendo® Wi-Fi Connection online leaderboards
View the new website and official trailer at www.evasivespace.com.