Fact Sheet: MySims
MySims Party lets you and your friends throw down with the MySims! Up to 4 players can test their wits, quickness and skill in 40+ minigames, each hosted by a different MySim! Each of your friends and you can select a custom team of 4 characters to play the huge variety MySims Party has to offer. Outwit friends by selecting the right team who will carry the day in contests based on strength, endurance, speed and luck. Pick carefully though, the wrong team will give your friends the edge over you. Bragging rights only belong to those who choose wisely and play flawlessly!
• Minigame Madness — Stick the trick in the extreme snowboarding challenge. Outrun a robot in Robo Assault or shake your groove thing with DJ Candy during the Go Go Dancing Challenge. You can also use items to give you an edge! Challenge your reflexes, strategy, smarts and speed with a huge variety of games.
• Use the Uniqueness of each MySim — All the MySims bring a unique combination of skills. Strength, endurance, speed and luck all play a part in how well they play. Select a team of four who will propel you to victory in every minigame!
• Fast-Paced Festivals — Play minigames one right after the other in fast-paced chunks of fun to win the monuments! No more walking around a game board!
• Party On — Any get together turns into a party with up to four players playing 50 minigames on the Wii and 40 on the DS. Quickplay modes get you and your friends to the games fast.
• DS-Specific Feature—Using one game card, friends can wirelessly play against eachother in Dream Festival Mode and Mini-game Mode.
Publisher: Electronic Arts Inc.
Developer: The Sims Studio
Ship Date: Spring 2009
Category: Party Game