Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings Official Website Opens
London (22nd January 2008) – Square Enix Ltd., the publisher of Square Enix® interactive entertainment products in Europe and other PAL territories, today announces that the official website for the eagerly awaited FINAL FANTASY® XII: REVENANT WINGS™ is now open. Visitors can explore the site to learn more about the ongoing adventures of Vaan, Penelo, Balthier and Fran, access exclusive downloads and win special prizes. The site is located at ff12revenantwings.co.uk
Set one year after the events of the best-selling FINAL FANTASY XII, FINAL FANTASY XII: REVENANT WINGS answers all your questions about what happens next to your favourite heroes. Return to the land of Ivalice, meet new characters, visit unexplored locations and embark upon a breathtaking new adventure.
FINAL FANTASY XII: REVENANT WINGS sees the evolution of the innovative Gambit system that allows automated commands to be issued during real-time combat. Smart Touch Screen controls provide complete power over your actions and allow you to play solely using the Nintendo DS™ stylus.
FINAL FANTASY XII: REVENANT WINGS will be released on 15th February 2008, exclusively on the Nintendo DS handheld system.
About FINAL FANTASY XII: REVENANT WINGS
AN AGE WHEN MAGICK WAS COMMONPLACE AND AIRSHIPS PLIED THE SKIES…
“Purvama, the floating lands. In the border-skies they wait. Untrodden, unknown.”
So the legend went. And the children who heard it turned their eyes to the skies, and dreamed. The Cache of Glabados is the key, throwing wide the doors of fading memory.
There, above, an all but forgotten land – demesne of the winged ones.
- Experience a tale that takes you beyond the amazing events of the PlayStation®2 smash FINAL FANTASY XII
- Stunning 3D graphics, music and video bring the land of Ivalice to life and push the capabilities of the Nintendo DS
- Take control of your favourite characters using the intuitive stylus and Nintendo DS Touch Screen
- Experience real-time battles using the innovative Gambit system
- Collect and synthesise items and treasures to create new rare items
- More summons than in any other FINAL FANTASY game
- Epic soundtrack from the composer of FINAL FANTASY XII
- Fully localised for Europe with French, Italian, German and Spanish translations and adjusted difficulty levels