Find your Forest Home today on Nintendo Switch
The Switch may have replaced your mobile device or iPad for portable gaming, but that doesn’t mean you need to sacrifice all those charming puzzle games. Your latest example? Forest Home, which was released today for Nintendo Switch.
In this “cute but challenging puzzler” originally release for iOS and Android, players have to draw a path to guide animals to their home. That path, however, must avoid obstacles, navigate bridges, collect food, and not overlap the paths of other animals.
You can see the game in action via the above trailer, but note that it won’t prepare you for the goblin boss levels.
Forest Home features include:
- Thousands of unique puzzles.
- Eight forests to explore, from the deep woods to mountain ranges to mangrove swamps.
- Varying obstacles and puzzle mechanics, as well as a dynamic puzzle system to maximize replay value.
- Colorful characters, beautiful art, and a fun, family-friendly theme
- Dozens of unlockables and secret rewards
The Switch version comes with its own set of enhancements, as well.
- Play with the touch screen, a Pro Controller or Joycons on the go.
- Play with Pro Controller or Joycons in Tabletop Mode or docked in full 1080p.
- New puzzle layouts.
- Re-worked campaign and rewards for Switch players.
- New colorblind modes (including Protanopia, Deuteranopia & Tritanopia)