A software update for Fire Emblem Warriors is coming next week to both the Switch and 3DS versions of the real-time, tactical title.
The free update will bring with it several new features ahead of the paid DLC, the first of which is due for release in December. Here’s what you can expect from the update:
- A new history map featuring main characters Rowan and Lianna
- A new costume for Rowan and Lianna
- Armor Strike, a new weapon attribute associated with destroying armor and causing a Broken Armor state
- New Blessings to aid you in battle
- The ability for the player to sell multiple weapons at once
The Fire Emblem Warriors update will come to both the Switch and 3DS on 16 November.
The update is followed by three DLC packs, coming in December, February, and March. Each pack adds three new playable characters, history maps, costumes, and weapons. You can purchase them individually for $8.99, or via a $19.99 Season Pass for all three, plus a bonus bridal costume for Lucina.
Are you enjoying your time with Fire Emblem Warriors? Let us know your thoughts on the free update.