Get ready to join the fun this summer as Nintendo tours the US to showcase the Nintendo Switch. Nintendo is bringing games and activities for the whole family across the country from June 26 to October 6.
The Nintendo Switch Road Trip is coming to a city near you, bringing with it a colorful, interactive space featuring playable demos of some of the biggest, best and newest Nintendo Switch games – including Super Mario Maker 2. The stops are designed with kids and families in mind, offering everyone a one-of-a-kind Nintendo-themed experience to be enjoyed.
The list of games on the Nintendo Switch Road Trip tour includes:
- Super Mario Maker 2
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu!
- Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee!
- Overcooked! 2
- Super Mario Party
- Splatoon 2
Whether you’re visiting a state fair or just out for a day with the family, our event provides an opportunity to relax, play some games and have some fun.
The road tip is designed with themed areas for each game. You’ll find a warp pipe-filled stage to play the Super Mario Maker 2 game, a neon-colored paradise for the Splatoon 2 game and a large-screen TV and bucket race car seats for the high-octane Mario Kart 8 Deluxe game.
Check out the schedule below to see when the tour will be closest to your town:
- Navy Pier (Chicago, Illinois) – June 26-30
- Summerfet (Milwaukee, Wisconsin) – July 3-7
- California State Fair (Sacramento, California) July 12-14
- Bite of Seattle (Seattle, Washington) July 19-21
- Musikfest (Bethlehem, Pennsylvania) Aug. 2-4
- Iowa State Fair (Des Moines, Iowa) Aug. 8-11
- Kentucky State Fair (Louisville, Kentucky) Aug. 15-19
- The Great New York State Fair (Syracuse, New York) Aug. 22-25
- Minnesota State Fair (Saint Paul, Minnesota) Aug. 30-Sept. 2
- New Mexico State Fair (Albuquerque, New Mexico) Sept. 6-8
- LA County Fair (Pomona, California) Sept. 11-15
- The Big E (West Springfield, Massachusetts) Sept. 26-29
- Georgia National Fair (Perry, Georgia) Oct. 3-6
Along with the games, each stop will feature photo ops, challenges, and special Target discount coupons. Plus, if you’re a member of the My Nintendo program, checking in will provide you with a special gift via a QR code, while supplies last.
Which stop are you hoping to catch the crew during the Nintendo Switch Road Trip? Let us know which games you’re hoping to play this summer.