BadLand Games has announced a release date for 3D platformer, Ginger: Beyond the Crystal, which will be available digitally on the Nintendo Switch from 17 November 2017.
Developed by Drahar Studio, Ginger’s adventure involves rebuilding a magical world devastated by the explosion of a crystal. You’ll have to find the damaged crystals and purify them, facing enemies and traps as you rescue other inhabitants along the way.
The game takes place across fifteen levels in three dream worlds, with over 200 side quests to keep you busy. Here’s the full list of features:
- 3 worlds to repopulate
- 15 levels of adventures with platforms full of puzzles and enemies
- 15 hidden bonus levels
- An epic soundtrack delivered throughout the game
- Gather resources throughout your quest to re-build your village
- Acquire new abilities/skills as you advance throughout your adventure
- Hundreds of secrets to find out about in the incredible worlds
- Playtime of more than 15 hours
Ginger: Beyond the Crystal will be available for download through the Nintendo Switch eShop next week, on 17 November. A physical release is also planned for release in 2018.
In the meantime, check out the Switch trailer below and let us know your thoughts on Ginger’s adventure.