In-depth Look at Guitar Hero 5 for Wii
Guitar Hero 5 surprises gamers by packing more solid improvements than any previous Guitar Hero game.
Nintendo Wii developers Vicarious Visions have pulled out all the stops and poured their heart and soul into making this the first Wii Guitar Hero game to have “Full Feature Parity” with Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. That’s no joke – aside from the obvious lack of HD resolution, the Wii version of Guitar Hero 5 has almost everything its brothers do. For all the Guitar Hero Wii rockers out there, after 2 years of feeling like “second class citizens” this is a dream come true.
- Close Look: Guitar Hero 5 Has the Best Song List Menu System Ever
- Close Look: In-Game Leaderboard Score Ranking Finally Comes to GH5 Wii
- New Lifetime Player Stats Reveal Exactly How Skilled GH5 Opponents Are
- 14 Awesome Changes in Guitar Hero 5’s Multiplayer Explained in Depth
- 10 Changes GH5 Players Will Notice Since GHWT, Review Conclusion
Thanks Josh for the tip!