Last night the American market research group, NPD, released their monthly sales number for the video game industry. Below are the top five selling games of June 2015.
- Batman: Arkham Knight (PS4, XBO, PC)
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited (XBO, PS4, PC)
- Lego: Jurassic World (360, XBO, PS4, PS3, 3DS, Wii U, PC)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PS4, XBO, PC)
- Splatoon (Wii U)
- Minecraft (360, PS3, XBO, PS4)
- Grand Theft Auto V (XBO, PS4, 360, PS3, PC)
- Mortal Kombat X (PS4, XBO)
- NBA 2K15 (360, PS4, XBO, PS3, PC)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (XBO, PS4, 360, PS3, PC)
According to Gamespot, and from information sent by Nintendo, Splatoon sold 290,000 copies in US over the month of June, bringing the total to over 455,000 since the release.
With that, Nintendo has confirmed that Mario Kart 8 has sold over 2 million copies in the US alone.