Kingdom Hearts 3D details
This information comes from V-Jump magazine.
The Hunchback of Notredame world: “Le Cité des Cloches”
- Quasimodo – The young man confined within Notredame Cathedral. He favors Esmeralda who helped him despite his appearance.
- Esmeralda – A beautiful gypsy girl who loves her freedom. She has a strong sense of justice and has caught the eye of Frollo.
- Phoebus – The skilled captain of the guard who was summoned by Frollo. Frollo orders him to eradicate the gypsies from the city, but he gradually begins to disobey.
- Claude Frollo – He is a judge with substantial control of the city. Because of his hatred of gypsies, his methods of removing them become violent.
There are great number of scenes including Sora telling Quasimodo to run, Riku meeting Esmeralda, and others involving Sora and Riku.
Pinocchio world: “Prankster’s Paradise”
- Blue Fairy – The fairy who breathes life into Pinocchio even though he is a doll.
- Pinocchio – Having forgotten the promise he made to Geppetto and Jiminy, he accidently becomes dazed by fun things.
- Geppetto – He is a craftsman that makes wooden toys. He creates Pinocchio and comes to love him like his own son.
- Jiminy Cricket – A cricket residing in Geppetto’s home. He was ordered by the Blue Fairy to educate Pinocchio. This Jiminy Cricket does not have the memories of the Jiminy Cricket that traveled alongside Sora and company in the previous adventures.
There are scenes around the circus entrance and within the circus tent, as well as Sora and Riku talking with the Blue Fairy, Pinocchio, and Jiminy Cricket.
System Reality Shift
In battle, attack the same enemy consecutively. When you lock on to specific objects, a special lock on marker appears. When that happens, you can use the special command “Reality Shift” by pressing the X and A buttons. During that, Sora/Riku disappear from the battle and special actions take place on the lower screen. The Reality Shift command introduced is called “Holy Rope”. Using it, you tie up targets in a line on the bottom screen, then on the top screen a chain appears to attack the enemies one after another in the way you drew it.
There are ally and enemy Dream Eaters introduced in battle. Nightmares are enemies, Spirits are allies.