Latest chapter of Dragon Ball saga: Dragon Ball Origins character reveals
Dragon Ball franchise will be able to experience the origin of the game, and Goku and Bulma as kids, in Dragon Ball: Origins, out November 4 on Nintendo DS. An essential and unique part of any Dragon Ball collection, this action-adventure game is filled with several new Dragon Ball elements including various styles of gaming like puzzle solving, fighting action, and mazes.
The single player game follows Goku and his clever sidekick Bulma as they travel the world overcoming enemies and obstacles, along with their many friends, to collect the 7 Dragon Balls. All the characters have unique special powers that helps guide them along in the story of Dragon Ball Origins including:
* Goku – Nearly invincible, Goku uses his many attacks including ka-me-ha-me-has and various pole maneuvers to dodge rivals.
* Bulma – With her genius brain power, Bulma is able allows her to outsmart any enemies she and Goku encounter in their journey.
* Chi Chi – Her laser beam helmet knocks out rivals in seconds.
* Master Roshi – Goku’s mentor uses his Super-ka-me-ha-me-ha attack to escape even the toughest assaults.
* Oolong – He can transform into whatever shape he wants to fool oncoming danger.
* Yamcha – Uses a fierce wolf fist claw attack.
* Krillin – Goku’s friend who uses a variety of “tricks” in his arsenal to battle adversaries.