Minecraft for Nintendo Switch has received a few changes and updates with the release of its latest patch.
Patch 7, released August 31 2017, brings with it several new tracks, skins, and a whole lot of bug fixes. Most notably comes the news that this patch allows those with the Wii U Edition to transfer their save data to the Switch Edition.
Have you downloaded the patch yet? Let us know your experience with the fixes, especially if you’ve attempted the transfer between systems..
Here’s the full list of patch notes for Patch 7:
- Added Glide Myths Track Pack; Drift through the clouds of Icarus, dive into conflict in Excalibur and ride with the Kelpies in Celts.
- Added “Strangers – Biome Settlers 3” Skin Pack.
- Enable transferring save from Wii U Edition.
- Fixed slow moving mobs in water.
- Endermen and Endermites should always be hostile to each other.
- Polar Bears should not attack the player when in peaceful mode.
- Wither Skeletons no longer fear daylight and will attack anything that lives.
- Zombie Horses and Skeleton Horses can now be tamed and leashed.
- Skeletons shouldn’t attack Village Golems.
- Strays now flee from Wolves.
- Wolves should not become hostile against mobs that they can’t directly see.
- Fix for Farmer Villagers not planting seeds often enough.
- Crafting any kind of Boat now requires a Wooden Shovel.
- String can now be crafted from Web.
- Purpur Stairs and Slabs can now be crafted from both Purpur Blocks and Pillars.
- Stone Slabs, Redstone Repeaters, and Redstone Comparators can now be crafted from Stone, Granite, Andesite, Diorite, and their Polished variants.
- Observers should register changes to Item Frames.
- Observers should register changes to Doors.
- Observers should register changes to Flower Pots.
- Observers should not output extra signals for fire block state changes.
- Observers should not output multiple signals when lava or water is placed in front of them.
- Pistons can now push Daylight Sensors.
- Potion durations have changed.
- Fixed area in the Mini Game Lobby that caused players to become invulnerable in the Mini Game if they were in this location when the round started.
- Fix for MCCE-5523 – Pick Block in Creative.
- Fix for MCCE-5549 – Hotbar is not centered in split-screen battle.
- Fix for MCCE-2000 – Zombies get stuck in water.
- Fix for MCCE-2868 – Levitation effect all in Capitals.
Source: 4J Studios