If you’re looking to pick up a copy of Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! or Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! this November, you might want to consider combining your purchase with a special limited edition Nintendo Switch hardware bundle.
As you’d expect, Pikachu and Evee’s cuteness lends itself well to the Switch. The two critters are decorated on basically everything, from the box to the Joy-Cons.
Here’s what comes with the bundle:
- A Nintendo Switch console decorated with silhouettes of Pikachu and Eevee
- Special Pikachu and Eevee-themed Joy-Cons
- A Nintendo Switch dock with colourful artwork of Pikachu and Eevee
- A pre-installed version of either Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! or Eevee!
- A Poké Ball Plus controller.
In the games, players will be able to use either Pikachu or Eevee as their partner Pokémon. Together, you’ll overcome obstacles using Secret Techniques and skills that only partner Pokémon can use, like chopping down trees, traveling across water or soaring in the sky.
The hardware bundles will be available when the Pokémon: Let’s Go games launch around the world on November 16.
What do you think of the new design? Let us know which Pokémon you’d like to see grace the front of your Switch.