Marble Saga: Kororinpa Fact Sheet
Title: Marble Saga: Kororinpa
Launches: March 17, 2009
Genre: Puzzle Adventure
ANTHONY’S QUEST FOR THE GOLDEN SUNFLOWER
Set out upon an adventure with Anthony the Ant on his quest for the Golden Sunflower. Help guide Anthony’s marble around the Ant World to gather essential items along the way in the ultimate goal to reach the Golden Sunflower and save his colony. Face treacherous mazes, use awesome gadgets and balance the world (literally) with fun and intuitive controls only available on Wii.
The Sequel to the popular puzzle adventure game, KORORINPA: MARBLE MANIA on the Nintendo Wii!
More than 150 all new levels in 7 different areas of the world. With 3 different difficulty levels, no stage is the same.
Designed for the Wii: Balance board support, Miis, Wi-Fi, and intuitive controls.
- Design your ball: Use upgrades to help you navigate through stages, place your Mii inside of the marble and watch him or her roll, or select preset fun avatars including rolling UFOs complete with shrieking Aliens in them.
- Can’t get enough of the game? Edit Mode allows you to design you own unique stage. Design it any way you would like and play it over and over.
- Wii Connect 24: After you are done creating and playing your own stages, share them with your friends through Wii Connect 24.
- The Story Lives On: Receive extra stages from Hudson after launch via the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.
- Wi-Fi Leaderboards: Compete online against other players over who can navigate throughout the world the fastest.
- Wii Balance BoardTM: Be the Ball using the Balance Board.
- Widgets and More Widgets: 40 different widgets to help guide your marble including magnets, cannon vaults, shrinking machines, acceleration tubes, movable bridges, and much more.
- Four Person Multiplayer: Play with three other people on the same map as you race to the finish line.