Mastiff and Renegade Kid Announce GameStop Exclusive Preorder Items for Moon
San Francisco, Calif. – September 22, 2008 – Mastiff, a worldwide publisher of videogames and Renegade Kid, developer of innovative interactive software, announced today the availability of GameStop-exclusive preorder items with the reservation of Moon, a sci-fi, action-adventure FPS for Nintendo DSTM.
Customers who preorder Moon at GameStop stores and through GameStop.com will receive an exclusive telescoping Moon stylus and game case. Quantities are limited so act fast!
Moon is currently scheduled for release on November 18.
Pre-order your copy of Moon at GameStop.com, and check out the world premiere of the exclusive Moon trailer, “Blood Moon,” which will first appear on GameStop.com on September 23rd, then be distributed to the rest of the gaming world on the evening of September 25th.
Developed by Renegade Kid, Moon is an intense sci-fi, action-adventure title for Nintendo DSTM. Moon places gamers on the cold lunar surface in the year 2058. Researchers of the newly established Lunar Base Alpha are shocked when they discover a sealed, alien hatch during construction of a new lunar base, but it’s a shock that soon pales in comparison to what they find beyond the hatch.
• Renegade Kid’s patented formula of sick and twisted FPS adventure features a cinematic storyline and white-knuckle shooting action.
• Built on the Renegade Engine 2.0, Moon delivers rich environments and robust FPS gameplay that screams at a blistering 60 FPS.
• Collect alien artifacts and challenge insane difficulty levels to unlock premium hidden content – only the hardcore need apply.
• Annihilate alien hostiles as you rip up the lunar landscape in your turret-equipped buggy, or pilot the Remote Access Droid to delve into the Moon’s darkest corners.
• Deliver Major Kane’s style of intergalactic diplomacy as you wield powerful alien technology like the Lepton Spread – a particle shotgun that can tear your enemies a new black hole.