This morning Nintendo of Japan held a special Nintendo direct to cover…well..Japanese Nintendo things. Here’s a quick rundown of the announcements.
Translated information comes from Cheesemeister3K
- Dragon Quest VIII due out in Japan on 8/27 for 5,980 yen
- Super Robot Taisen BX due out in Japan on 8/20 for 6,640 yen
- Create your own town with the “My Castle” feature in Fire Emblem If for 3DS.
- Swap My Castles via StreetPass and visit others’ towns, fight their parties.
- Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer and Amiibo cards 7/30, 4000 and 300 yen/pack respectively. NFC dongle same day.
- Famicom Remix: Best Choice. 16 games from 1 & 2, largely like Wii U ver. Fast Mario. 8/27, 3700 yen.
- Pokemon Super Mysterious Dungeon. Choose from 20 Pokemon. 9/17, 4700 yen.
- Guru-Guru Chibi Robo 3DS!: ide-scrolling Chibi Robo. Use plug as a weapon, grappling hook. Collect blue orbs to extend reach. Break blocks.
- Chibi Robo Amiibo figure. Level it up, become Super. Fall release, Amiibo simultaneous release.
- Dr. Mario now. Recent/new modes, versus play. Internet, local share. 880 yen following presentation.
- Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games for Wii U and 3DS.
- Wii U software now. Super Mario Galaxy 2700 yen today, on sale for 1890 yen through 6/14. Buy Galaxy, get 30% off last 6.
- Yoshi’s Woolly World 7/16, 5700 yen. 7000 yen set, Amiibo 1800 yen each.
- Koopa Jr., Dr. Mario, Olimar Amiibo 7/30.
- Bandai-Namco presents Project Treasure.
- Capcom presents from From Software: Monster Hunter Airou DX.
- Monster Hunter Poka-Poka Airou Village DX 9/10, 3900 yen. One more from Capcom…