MEDIA ALERT: ONE-OF-A-KIND CELESTIAL EVENT EXPECTED IN SEPTEMBER
Spectacular, Star-Filled Display Will Be Visible From Earth at Select Locations
WHAT: Authorities at Nintendo are forecasting an extraordinary celestial event this season. Expected to be visible on Sept. 18, this eye-popping occurrence will be best viewed from a handful of specific U.S. locations (see below). Experts are still deliberating over the scientific significance of this rare phenomenon, but evidence points clearly to the reemergence of a luminous entity that citizens from all walks of life will appreciate.
WHO: Fun-seeking families and anyone who loves a spectacular event
Thursday, Sept. 18, 2008
Peak Viewing Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. C.D.T., 9:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. E.D.T.
WHERE: Optimum viewing locations are as follows and within a one-mile radius:
- Kirby Middle School – 1328 28th Street, Birmingham, AL 35234
- Kirby Historical Mill – 275 Church Road, Medford, NJ 08055
- Kirby Park – 301 Northampton Street, Kingston, PA 18704
- Kirby Gate Shopping Center – 6548 Quince, Memphis, TN 38119
- A luminous spectacle that onlookers from coast to coast will be talking about
A Nintendo authority will be available for interviews at Kirby Middle School in Birmingha