Monster Hunter G Details
I think both of these, Monster Hunter and Monster Hunter G are from the scans that have been popping up the last few days.
– Cover is showing a hunter wearing Rathalos armor using Babel facing Azure Rathalos.
– Its basically a 100% port with no new content
– Wide screen support
– Support Classic Controller only (GC ?) and able to pick between traditional PS2 controls or PSP controls
– 6 Weapons: Big Sword, Small Sword & Shield, Lance, Hammer, Dual Sword and Light/Heavy bowguns
– Single and Network mode (Unknown if its pay-to-play)
– Includes features found in newer MH like sending items straight to item box (this is not included in MHG)
– 77% complete
– Spring release