Moon Chronicles Launching on Nintendo eShop: May 15
Austin, Texas – May 9, 2014 – Today, Renegade Kid announced the first of four episodes in their eagerly anticipated first-person shooter series, Moon Chronicles, will be available on May 15, 2014 for $8.99 USD in North America – exclusively in the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS™.
Experience Renegade Kid’s award-winning first-person shooter, remastered in glorious 3D. Moon Chronicles delivers an atmospheric sci-fi adventure with enhanced graphics and intuitive touch screen controls for a truly unique experience – all running at a silky smooth 60 frames per second.
Join Major Kane on a mysterious mission to Earth’s moon to investigate a unique hatch of unknown origin. With each new episode you are brought one step closer to understanding the secrets that lie beneath the surface of the moon.
• Experience the first true first-person shooter on Nintendo 3DS.
• Immerse yourself in the gripping story-driven episodic action adventure.
• Equip a variety of guns, including powerful alien weaponry.
• Utilize Remote Access Droid (RAD) to navigate tunnels and unlock secret pathways.
• Explore the moon’s surface with the LOLA-RR10 buggy, armed with a plasma turret.
• Choose from a wide selection of control schemes, including Circle Pad Pro support.