More Super Paper Mario Info
Gonintendo has some more information about Super Paper Mario. These tidbits come from the most recent 1up podcast:
- Game starts off like the rest of the Paper Mario series. You begin in a town with an Inn, shop, NPC’s…the regular Paper Mario fodder.
- Stages are numbered 1-1, 1-2 just like the old Mario games
- You cannot run or throw turtle shells at the beginning of the game. You learn these moves are you go along.
- Classic characters appear, as well as remixed versions of some characters that we know from the past
- The intro to the game is an FMV video
Just some new info–can’t wait till April 9 for this game.