Game publisher Nekki is bringing Shadow Fight 2 to the Nintendo Switch. The popular mobile fighting game will hit the eShop on September 13.
The game has been optimized for the Switch, with Nekki working hard all year to bring the ultimate version to the hybrid console. It’s a fitting home too, since Shadow Fight 2 is a hybrid itself, combining the popular genres of fighting and RPGs. Over 300 million mobile gamers already enjoy the game, which also takes inspiration from martial arts games and the fantasy/sci-fi genre.
Among the new features is a local PvP battle mode and a bonus story chapter that delves into the characters’ pasts. The game also comes equipped with everything in the Special Edition. Here’s what you can expect from the Switch version of the game:
- Local multiplayer (PvP mode)
- Up to 4 game accounts for one Nintendo profile
- Complete re-balance of the main campaign (story mode)
- Increased choice of weapons and equipment
- Story of Sensei (only available in Shadow Fight 2 Special Edition before)
- Full Eclipse mode with new rewards (only available in mobile Shadow Fight 2 before)
- Complete interface redesign
- HD Rumble support
- Joy-Con controllers support
In Shadow Fight 2, you’ll literally be fighting in the shadows, with a unique aesthetic that shows the silhouettes of fighters. The story lies beyond the Gates of Shadows, a portal to a dangerous world of memorable fights, where a hero must arise to defeat the sinister invader from another dimension. Players will travel across seven provinces to take on the mighty Titan, with a huge arsenal of lethal weapons and gear at your disposal.
Will you take to the shadows on September 13? Check out the trailer above to see the game in action and let us know your thoughts on the game.
Shadow Fight 2 for Nintendo Switch will be available from the Nintendo eShop for a purchase price of 14,99 EUR/USD.