Try your hand at the newest puzzle game to hit the Nintendo DS with NEVES. Published by Yukes, NEVES captures all the fun and mind-bending challenges of the classic Japanese game Hanayama’s Lucky Puzzle and places it on the quirky and revolutionary Nintendo DS.
Focusing on the cognizant gameplay of the mature puzzle audience, each puzzle in NEVES features seven wood blocks that must be aligned to match a corresponding silhouette. Shapes can range from simple items like a key or chair to more complicated objects such as birds and airplanes. And with the innovative controls of the Nintendo DS it’s as easy as ever to position your pieces, but solving some of the puzzles is anything but!
• Four different game modes: Silhouettes?, 7 Steps, Time, Pressure, and Versus
• Over 500 different puzzles
• Easy to use controls for the Nintendo DS.
• Keep track of your victories and solved puzzles in the trophy room
• Challenge a friend wirelessly with just one NEVES game card!
Publisher: YUKE’S Company of America
Release Date: November 2007
ESRB: RP (E for everyone expected)
Platform: Nintendo DS