Nintendo Developers Impressed With Monster Hunter 3 Graphics, Now Puts Pressure On Zelda Team To Surpass it
Taken from an Iwata ask section.
– Capmp worked extra hard on making the graphics in MH3 the best on Wii
– Nintendo’s designers were very impressed with the graphics, so much so that the Zelda team really felt the pressure after seeing Capcom’s work
– Tsujimoto said the Wiimote didn’t have enough buttons, and the dev team took right up until the TGS showing to map out the controls
– the idea of motion control was tossed out due to the immense amount of hours players spend with this game
– Capcom worked with Nintendo to design the Classic Controller Pro