Nintendo Power: Conduit Review
– Great adventure, but doesn’t measure up to “big guns” of the genre.
– Predictable story.
– Unimpressive AI.
– Little innovation aside from the controls…
-…yet their quality, which owes a lot to their customizability, mostly overshadow these issues.
– Locales look great for the most part though the level of details can be inconsistent.
– Finely tuned level design based more around covering yourself and surviving than “run ‘n gun”.
– Lack of destructible environments is a disappointment.
– Great, satisfying to use weapons selection.
– ASE is cool, but under-utilized.
– Impressively smooth online experience.
– Cliffhanger ending hinting at a sequel